This Year the Summit is coming at you with over 20 bands ready to Rock your Blues out. For the first time since it’s humble beginning at the Tafelberg Tavern in 2005 the Summit becomes an awe inspiring 2 day festival boasting some of the finest acts in the country.
The Cream of South Africa’s Blues Rock Artists will be taking the stage on Friday 30th Nov and Saturday 1st of Dec at Bloemendal Wine Estate and It looks set to be the biggest blues gathering in South Africa’s History. Now into it’s 8th year and with the continued help of Combustion Technology and Paul Bothner Music the Table Mountain Blues Summit has established itself as a top music festival and is ready to kick huge festival mojo in 2012.
With a spirit for real music and a nod to the concerts of yesteryear The Blues Summit is many things but above all it serves as a great coming together of a vibrant almost ‘family like’ Blues Community where the music transcends age, race, gender and class.
It’s going to be an awesome festival and a great way to Blues and Rock your stressful year into Summer Holidays. Don’t Miss This One! Tickets are going to be limited.
See www.bluesfest.co.za for all bands and festival information.
Where can I get Tickets?
- Online at www.computicket.co.za search for ‘Table Mountain’
- Direct booking link here:
- Call centre 083 9158000
- All computicket outlets and at Shoprite / Checkers
- At the Door if tickets are still available
Whats on the Blues Menu?
- Over 20 top Bands over 2 days
- Top class quality 30000 watt outdoor sound rig
- Huge Lighting and a huge 25sq metre LED screen
- Rolling lawns on the beautiful Bloemendal Wine Estate
- Huge Marquee that covers half of the action and allows you to see the rest
- Vibrant food and refreshment stalls, a full restaurant menu and plenty of outside bars
- Plenty of free and secure off street parking
- Fender Guitar Giveaway and the Combustion Technology Cash Prize
- Free entrance for children under 10 (must present some form of ID)
How Much are tickets?
Friday R140 and entry into the Friday Night Combustion Cash Prize Lucky Draw
Saturday R190 and entry into the Saturday Night Fender Guitar Lucky Draw
Full Festival R280 and entry into both Lucky Draws
Winners must be there to claim their Prize
At the Door: (if available)
Door tickets are not eligeable for prizes and lucky draws
Full Festival Tickets can only be bought at computicket
Friday 30th Nov (From 3:30pm till 12pm)
- Tombstone Pete
- The Parlor Vinyls
- Basson Loubscher
- The Wayne Pauli Trio
- Ann Jangle
- Machineri with Sannie Fox
- Combustion Technology ‘R1500 Cash’ Lucky Draw
- The Albert Frost Trio
- Southern Gypsey Queen
Saturday 1st Dec (From 11:30am till 12pm)
- Tombstone Pete
- Crimson House Blues
- Ballistic Blues
- Kevin Floyd Band featuring Charlie King
- Piet Botha & The Lyzyrd Kyngs
- The John Frick Band
- Raoul and Black Friday
- Albert Frost Solo
- Natasha Meister Band
- The Gerald Clark Band
- Fender Electric Guitar Lucky Draw
- Boulevard Blues and Friends
- Kiss the Sky with Patrick Canovi and Louis ‘Axe’ Lourens
- Black Cat Bones
How Do I get There?
Bloemendal Wine Estate on the M13, Racecourse Road, Durbanville
Here is a detailed map http://www.bluesfest.co.za/blues_summit_map.html
We look forward to seeing you at this year’s awesome event.